Training 4 Resilience
Training 4 Resilience (T4R) specialise in designing and delivering enhanced Table Top Exercises that validate plans; develop team competences; and test established procedures for crisis and emergency management, and business continuity. We also provide Resilience focused training courses.
A table top or discussion based exercise provides the opportunity for contingency arrangements and plans to be validated to ensure that they are reliable and workable, and highlight any areas for improvement. We offer a complete exercise design and delivery solution that includes:
* Developing the scenario against an agreed Aim and Objectives
* Provision of all exercise materials - including injects, supporting information and media simulation
* Provision of the appropriate IT equipment and systems to deliver the exercise
* An experienced and trained Exercise Delivery Team
* Post exercise reporting
In addition, we can also provide media simulation - a team of journalists to exercise TV, Radio, Print and Social Media communications.
Each exercise is developed specifically for you to ensure that it reflects your event, structures, geography and resources. The day is structured around your needs - and can include didactic training sessions and presentations as well as exercise scenario events.
Training is critical for ensuring that individuals are able to carry out their roles efficiently and effectively. Our training course design and delivery service includes the following options:
* Delivery of existing, client owned training courses/materials
* Design and development of bespoke training courses
* Delivery of standard T4R training courses
We deliver training courses either on site at your location, in an external training facility, or online using our Virtual T4R Classroom
Example courses include: Steward Training; Log Keeper Training; and Incident Management Masterclasses (refreshing your incident management knowledge and skills).
Stand Number: 340