We design and build exciting electric personal ATV`s called TerrainHoppers for those who can`t walk unaided or have a disability. They are easy to operate, great fun and can be used for easier access to and/or getting around estates, parks, outdoor centres, farmland or outdoor events. Our products are an excellent choice as you don`t need to maintain footpaths as the suspension system will easily drive over a ploughed field and traverse sandy beaches!
TerrainHoppers are a valuable attraction for holiday rental businesses and they can be offered to enhance the holidaymakers experience by making them available for off road adventures or a trip to the beach!
TerrainHoppers are truly 4x4 and the independent suspension gives a comfortable ride over the most challenging terrain.
We offer the only one stop all-inclusive wheelchair and scooter; incorporating both throttle and joystick controls which can be moved onto the right or left hand side therefore extending the range of users on the one vehicle. We offer bespoke modifications and a range of options. Some of the key features of our products are:
• Unique tubular design and rugged appearance.
• Electrically powered, quiet motors, green energy.
• All round independent suspension (great for people with spinal injuries, amputees, MS, MND, paraplegics, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy).
• Ground clearance of 250mm. This makes traversing through deep mud, DRY sand, snow, undergrowth, rocks and loose surfaces easy.
• Can be operated by children and adults (joystick or manual controls or both).
• Extremely stable.
Please visit our stand, 620 for more information and get to see a British designed and manufactured award winning product.
(0) 1472 566 566
Stand Number: 620